Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I am interested but I have some doubts

I am interested but I have some doubts 6 years 5 months ago #3579

• jajsuscrip
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi! I am interested in this extension. But As I am spanish, I am not sure to understand well how it works. I have a conference events in the next days, I am think This extension is what I am looking for.

I have a fan page in facebook, not a personal profile. my site, teledetodos.com is a non commercial site, for collecting signs agains spanish laws that are trying to destroy Spanish public TV. In the next day will take place a day.conferences meeting, that will be retramsmited on line (streaming video), and I am interested to collect questions from people that will follow the conferences on line.

IF I understand well, this module shows a box in my page, and people can send questions that will be showed in my wall. Is it ok? So, I can watch my wall and see the questions. Do it works also in fanpage?

At same time, I think I Can use it to transmit the conferences like a twitter session, I Can write in the box what happens, and it will Appear in my fanpage (published by myself). It's ok?

I am very interested, because I will have an ipad connected to proyector, so, the people that are speking and the people in the room will be able to follow the questions sent to facebook and answed it.

At same time, another question. Have you the same extension for Twitter? A module that people can send questions to twiiter profile?

Thank you for your help.
The topic has been locked.

Re: I am interested but I have some doubts 6 years 5 months ago #3596

• zaheerkaka
Hi,

The Live Stream plugin lets users visiting your site or application share activity and comments in real time. When a user submits an comments it is posted on their Facebook with a link back to your website page where the comment was submitted. On that users facebook his/her friends will see that link and click, hence driving more traffic to your event page.

No we do not have similar extension for Twitter yet but we are looking into developing some in future.

Regards
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Website Security Test