Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can't show my Wall info on my Web

Can't show my Wall info on my Web 7 years 2 months ago #1484

• kory
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, the FB Live Stream, dont't work like i want

I want the people who write on the App FaceBook on my site or in My Facebook will show what they write on both side.

And show spectator and friends like in your demo.

I put your App in this site: sentimientossinfronteras.com.mx/

Best Regards
The topic has been locked.

Re:Can't show my Wall info on my Web 7 years 2 months ago #1485

• khawaib
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi,

Which demo you referring to?
Live stream demo is here:
www.khawaib.co.uk/demo/index.php?option=...ticle&id=6&Itemid=13

When some one writes in your Live Stream it will only appear on their facebook if they keep check box called Post to Facebook checked.

regards
Please include following information when posting for help:
Detail of problem, URL of page where you having problem, Extension name and version being used, Joomla version, PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook Social Comments | Facebook Recommendations | Facebook Like Stream

Re:Can't show my Wall info on my Web 7 years 2 months ago #1490

• kory
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your answers

If i undestood well this module can't show on my site what the people comment on my wall or what do i write on my wall and with this module can't increase the numbers of "People who like this"

So the activity or comments in real-time how it work because they can't show in both side?

wish module can do what i want: Show the information in both sides or increase the numbers of who like this

The URL of the demo is correct

Best Regards

Re:Can't show my Wall info on my Web 7 years 2 months ago #1502

• khawaib
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
The Facebook Live Stream module lets users visiting your site or application share activity and comments in real time. The Live Stream Box works best when you are running a real-time event, like live streaming video for concerts, speeches, or webcasts, live Web chats, webinars, massively multiplayer games.

This is more of a chat functionality with Facebook integration. Link to Facebook are only posted if user checks the Post to Facebook checkbox.

regards
Please include following information when posting for help:
Detail of problem, URL of page where you having problem, Extension name and version being used, Joomla version, PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook Social Comments | Facebook Recommendations | Facebook Like Stream
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds
Website Security Test