Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help

Help 3 years 3 months ago #7480

• tashat
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I know this is unrelated to where I'm posting, but I need help with one of your plugins and no one has answered me on the WordPress forum, so I will ask for help here. I installed your google fonts plugin (very cool plugin), but I have two problems: 1-I don't know how to get the fonts to change on the blog homepage. The titles and excerpts are still the same. How do I change them? 2-When I change the blog post title, the title changes in the sidebar also. So I change the title to a font size of 36, it changes to 36 in the sidebar too.

Could you please help me out?

Thanks,

Tasha

ps- my email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. in case you don't want to answer here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help 3 years 3 months ago #7481

• khawaib
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
As far as I know we do not have any Goolge fonts plugin, can you please share URL where you downloaded it from.

Regards
Please include following information when posting for help:
Detail of problem, URL of page where you having problem, Extension name and version being used, Joomla version, PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook Social Comments | Facebook Recommendations | Facebook Like Stream

Help 3 years 3 months ago #7484

• tashat
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I downloaded it from the WordPress plugin directory: wordpress.org/plugins/free-google-fonts/ by KA Plugins. My help requests have gone unanswered, and there is no email address or contact info, so I googled KA Plugins, and found you, so I thought I'd give it a shot. If it's not your plugin I'm sorry for bothering you. If it is yours, could you help me out?

Thanks,

Tasha

Help 3 years 3 months ago #7485

• khawaib
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
Seems following is correct developer website that you looking for.
powerposts.net/downloads/google-fonts-for-wordpress-pro/

Regards
Please include following information when posting for help:
Detail of problem, URL of page where you having problem, Extension name and version being used, Joomla version, PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook Social Comments | Facebook Recommendations | Facebook Like Stream

Help 3 years 3 months ago #7486

• tashat
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry to have bothered you. Their site doesn't have any contact info at all! I guess you have to buy the plugin to get any support.

Thanks,

Tasha
Moderators: khawaib
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds
Website Security Test