Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Enable plugin in Category blog layout

Enable plugin in Category blog layout 4 years 5 months ago #7294

• sougias
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

We recently purchased this plugin but it seems that it's not loading in Category Blog layout and we need this very badly.

To be more specific, I need the plugin to load as part of the "blog.php" of the category layout and not as part of the "blog items", which obviously are content articles. So, my question is simple: What do I need to do in order to enable the plugin in Category blog layout?

So far, I have tried activating the plugin by overriding the default layout of "com_content"->"category"->"blog.php", with the following code but without success:
JPluginHelper::importPlugin('kasocialsharing');
$dispatcher = JDispatcher::getInstance();
$dispatcher->trigger('onContentPrepare',array ($context, &$article, &$params, $limitstart = 0));

Whatever, I try to set as parameters I usually get a warning or it doesn't display at all:
Warning: Parameter 1 to plgContentKasocialsharing::plgContentKasocialsharing() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 71

Can you please give me some guidelines of how I can make this plugin work in Category layout as well?

Also, I'd like to ask for a brief guidance of how to make this plugin work in other components besides K2 and Virtuemart.

Thank you,
Otina Naipali
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by sougias.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Enable plugin in Category blog layout 4 years 4 months ago #7302

• sougias
  • Fresh Boarder
Do you ever reply to your customers?

I need guidance of how to make this plugin work in other components besides K2 and Virtuemart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: khawaib
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds