Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error : Use of undefined constant DS

Error : Use of undefined constant DS 4 years 3 months ago #7290

• MrChicken
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I just install the mod and I got blank page... I set the error report to maximum and now I can see an error :
Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /home/u106265730/public_html/modules/mod_fbfanbox/mod_fbfanbox.php on line 13

Warning: require_once(/home/u106265730/public_html/modules/mod_fbfanboxDShelper.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u106265730/public_html/modules/mod_fbfanbox/mod_fbfanbox.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/u106265730/public_html/modules/mod_fbfanboxDShelper.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php-5.3/pear') in /home/u106265730/public_html/modules/mod_fbfanbox/mod_fbfanbox.php on line 13

Can you help me please ?
Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error : Use of undefined constant DS 4 years 2 months ago #7325

• khawaib
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi,

Please download and update latest version.

Regards
Please include following information when posting for help:
Detail of problem, URL of page where you having problem, Extension name and version being used, Joomla version, PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook Social Comments | Facebook Recommendations | Facebook Like Stream
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds
Website Security Test