Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
As of February 26, 2013, customizing the old version of Facebook Fan Box fails (versions below 8.1). If you having problem with custom styling then make sure you have latest version 8.1 or above.

TOPIC: Fatal error

Fatal error 3 months 19 hours ago #7653

• bob_sprague
  • Junior Boarder
I paid for and downloaded the latest version of Fanbox (I have been a satisfied user since 2010), and the admin screen does not fully display or include a save function.

At the bottom of the attached screenshot is this message: "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JFormFieldColor in /home/yourarli/public_html/libraries/joomla/form/fields/color.php on line 304"

I reinstalled twice, and continuie to get this message.

Thanks for any help.

Bob Sprague
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fatal error 2 months 3 weeks ago #7654

• bob_sprague
  • Junior Boarder
As a longtime and satisfied user of your component, I would like someone to respond to this issue. Thank you.

Fatal error 2 months 1 week ago #7655

• bob_sprague
  • Junior Boarder
bob_sprague wrote:
As a longtime and satisfied user of your component, I would like someone to respond to this issue. Thank you.

Thank you for the refund. Now that I have installed a version that does not work in the backend with the latesrt Joomla, can you provide a version that will allow the backend to display? Thank you.

Bob Sprague (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Fatal error 4 weeks 19 hours ago #7656

• bob_sprague
  • Junior Boarder
Khawaib,

Thanks again for the refund provided in August when I tried to upgrade KW Facebook Fanbox Pro, which I have used in my site for eight years.

My upgrade effort resulted in my being unable to save changes in the backend (see attached).

Can you suggest a way for me to fix this? Can you send me a .zip file of an earlier version, so I can restore access to the component's backend?

Thanks for responding to this issue.

Bob Sprague
YourArlington.com

Backend access 4 weeks 19 hours ago #7657

• bob_sprague
  • Junior Boarder
(I am resposting with a smaller attachment)

Khawaib,

Thanks again for the refund provided in August when I tried to upgrade KW Facebook Fanbox Pro, which I have used in my site for eight years.

My upgrade effort resulted in my being unable to save changes in the backend (see attached).

Can you suggest a way for me to fix this? Can you send me a .zip file of an earlier version, so I can restore access to the component's backend?

Thanks for responding to this issue.

Bob Sprague
YourArlington.com
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Website Security Test