Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
As of February 26, 2013, customizing the old version of Facebook Fan Box fails (versions below 8.1). If you having problem with custom styling then make sure you have latest version 8.1 or above.

TOPIC: Number of Connections to Show not correct

Number of Connections to Show not correct 3 years 2 months ago #7528

• Pampam
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I just bought the update of KA Facebook FanBox Pro because my old version didn't show the correct amount of facebook-users.
I installed the update and nothing changed. So I uninstalled the whole module and reinstalled it - still only 5 of 16 users are showed in the module with custom styling. I deleted the cache file and still there are just 5 users shown.

My website is www.jade-bay-buccaneers.com

How can I change the module to do what I choose in the backend (16 Connections to Show in the Connections Area)

Regards Fabian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Number of Connections to Show not correct 3 years 2 months ago #7529

• khawaib
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi Fabian,

In module settings under connections you should be able to choose number of connections.

Please make sure that module directory is writeable when you make changes.
/modules/mod_kafacebookfanboxpro/css/

Regards
Please include following information when posting for help:
Detail of problem, URL of page where you having problem, Extension name and version being used, Joomla version, PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook Social Comments | Facebook Recommendations | Facebook Like Stream

Number of Connections to Show not correct 3 years 1 month ago #7533

• Pampam
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I just came back from vacation and had the time to test your solution:

I set the module-folder to 777 and deleted the cache file. After that I set the number of fans in the connection area to 16. Now instead of 16 fans only 4 in the 1st row are showing.

In the database the value 16 for the users to show in the connection area is saved correctly and also the cache-file is correct.

Just the 3 lines are missing in the module to show 16 facebook fans.

Here the code from the module-debug-mode (if it helps):
Array
(
    [TSCSSFile] => timestamp1438207920
    [CSSFileWrite] => Successfull:............................./modules/mod_kafacebookfanboxpro/css/fanboxpro.css
    [LastUpdate] => 29-07-2015 11:56:31
    [PermissionsCSS] => rwxrwxrwx
    [AbsPath] => .........................../modules/mod_kafacebookfanboxpro/css/fanboxpro.css
    [RelPath] => http://www.jade-bay-buccaneers.com/modules/mod_kafacebookfanboxpro/css/fanboxpro.css
    [TSParams] => timestamp1438207952
    [CacheFile] =>....................................../cache/455550177860689_127284150640078_fanboxpro.txt
    [UniqueID] => fanboxpro
)

Number of Connections to Show not correct 3 years 1 month ago #7534

• khawaib
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi,

Please send backend access to
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
and I will have a look into it.

Regards
Please include following information when posting for help:
Detail of problem, URL of page where you having problem, Extension name and version being used, Joomla version, PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook Social Comments | Facebook Recommendations | Facebook Like Stream
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by khawaib.
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds
Website Security Test