Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
As of February 26, 2013, customizing the old version of Facebook Fan Box fails (versions below 8.1). If you having problem with custom styling then make sure you have latest version 8.1 or above.

TOPIC: How do I upgrade?

How do I upgrade? 4 years 5 months ago #7262

• ma3ry
  • Fresh Boarder
I bought this a couple of years ago for one of my websites. I believe at the time it was only $5. It never worked so I thought I'd just wait for an upgrade. Now I am trying to upgrade from your link and get the message

Something Went Wrong
Sorry, there was a problem with this link: www.khawaib.co.uk/component/kadirectory/...book-fanbox-pro.html
You can now continue to this website, or go back to the page you were on before.
Remember, only follow links from sources you trust.

But it doesn't matter how I proceed, I cannot get to an update page to download.

Can someone please help. I have tried to find out what version I have but I can't see where it tells me. It has my API key and page ID but the images just

The website is GayChristians.ca and our FB page is www.facebook.com/ChristianGays

The module shows up in the bottom right corner but nothing is in it. It did work for a while on a few different browsers but not on my Mac.

I'd appreciate the link to download the updated version. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do I upgrade? 4 years 2 months ago #7313

• zaheerkaka
Hi,

When you are logged in you will see an upgrade button on product page.
www.khawaib.co.uk/component/kadirectory/...-facebook-fanbox-pro

Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Website Security Test