Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error in when integrating with K2

Error in when integrating with K2 3 years 1 month ago #7550

Dear Sir,

Today, I subscribed KA facebook extension for one website : www.evarika.com (though it is using svg format of Malayalam, one south Indian language, basic language setting is English)

I am using K2 CCK.

KA Comment System working. But when i turned error reporting to maximum I found some error with both plugin and Module. I like to duly report this:

error report found with plugin (top of item content)

Strict Standards: Non-static method Kajssdkhelper::checkMenuIds() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/evarika/public_html/plugins/content/kafacebookcomments/kafacebookcomments.php on line 72 Strict Standards: Non-static method Kajssdkhelper::getJssdkUrl() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/evarika/public_html/plugins/content/kafacebookcomments/kafacebookcomments.php on line 73 Strict Standards: Non-static method Kajssdkhelper::checkCanShow() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/evarika/public_html/plugins/content/kafacebookcomments/kafacebookcomments.php on line 75 Strict Standards: Non-static method Kajssdkhelper::setFinalHtml() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/evarika/public_html/plugins/content/kafacebookcomments/kafacebookcomments.php on line 88 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/evarika/public_html/plugins/system/javascriptsdk/javascriptsdk/helpers/kajssdkhelper.php on line 1046

Error report found with Module top of comment box

Strict Standards: Non-static method modFacebookCommentsHelper::getComments() should not be called statically in /home/evarika/public_html/modules/mod_kafacebooksocialcomments/mod_kafacebooksocialcomments.php on line 14 Strict Standards: Non-static method modFacebookCommentsHelper::getConfiguration() should not be called statically in /home/evarika/public_html/modules/mod_kafacebooksocialcomments/helper.php on line 14

Currently I switched back error reporting to simple. So this cannot be seen from my live site : www.evarika.com

Should I ignore above report error or any solution there? I found some kind of similar error with Web Expert's Ultimate facebook comment also. (in fact. because of that I decided to try this plugin )

What you suggest me to use module or plugin?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error in when integrating with K2 3 years 1 month ago #7551

• khawaib
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi,

These are warning messages and you can ignore them.

Always set errors to None or simple on production servers.

Regards
Please include following information when posting for help:
Detail of problem, URL of page where you having problem, Extension name and version being used, Joomla version, PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook Social Comments | Facebook Recommendations | Facebook Like Stream

Error in when integrating with K2 3 years 1 month ago #7552

• khawaib
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
What you suggest me to use module or plugin?

That depends on where you need to display it. If it is module position then module is better to user. Depends on how you want to control the display.

Regards
Please include following information when posting for help:
Detail of problem, URL of page where you having problem, Extension name and version being used, Joomla version, PHP version

KA EXTENSIONS
Facebook Fanbox Pro | Social LinkedIn | Social Sharing | Facebook Like and Share | Facebook Social Comments | Facebook Recommendations | Facebook Like Stream
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeenarajeev

Error in when integrating with K2 3 years 1 month ago #7554

Thanks for the support. Meanwhile I could also learn that strict standard warning is not big issue and it is related with error reporting php settings.

the plugin works fine. i like to use it in other websites also.
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds
Website Security Test