Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: KA Social Comments Not Working with Joomla 2.5 and K2

KA Social Comments Not Working with Joomla 2.5 and K2 4 years 10 months ago #7153

• Afi Miko
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

I just got the KA Social Comments plugin and installed per your instruction but it doesn't work/show on my website.

Please take a look at www.congo24.net/Acceuil ; I'm using Joomla 2.5.x

Please assist !

Afi
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: KA Social Comments Not Working with Joomla 2.5 and K2 4 years 10 months ago #7154

• zaheerkaka

Re: KA Social Comments Not Working with Joomla 2.5 and K2 4 years 10 months ago #7159

• Afi Miko
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I'm wondering if you really took the time to look at what you just pointed at me : what's showing there is not from you !!! It's the Disqus Comment plugin !

I happened to buy your plugin because I'm not satisfy with DISQUS COMMENT PLUGIN... It doesn't work with K2 apparently and my website is using K2 !

Please be serious and take a second look at what you just pointed at me and advise what to do in order to get this issue resolved !

Afi

Re: KA Social Comments Not Working with Joomla 2.5 and K2 4 years 10 months ago #7160

• zaheerkaka
Hi,

Please see screenshot of Facebook comments showing on the page. If this is from a different extension that it could be causing a conflict. Can you disable this other comment extension and test.

In plugin advanced settings did you enable K2 settings.

Also what is version of comments plugin that you are using.

Regards
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: KA Social Comments Not Working with Joomla 2.5 and K2 4 years 10 months ago #7163

• Afi Miko
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

You tried to pass that Facebook comments showing on my page as yours whilst it says clearly that it's DISQUS COMMENTS.
Yes, I enabled K2 in the settings and I disabled DISQUS for a moment , thinking, that it may be causing the confict but your plugin didn't work !

Afi

Re: KA Social Comments Not Working with Joomla 2.5 and K2 4 years 10 months ago #7164

• Afi Miko
  • Fresh Boarder
Using KA Social Comments version 3.0

Re: KA Social Comments Not Working with Joomla 2.5 and K2 4 years 10 months ago #7170

• Afi Miko
  • Fresh Boarder
Now I got it load but it's only visible on Joomla articles...not on K2 items !

How can I get it to show on K2 items ???

Afi

Re: KA Social Comments Not Working with Joomla 2.5 and K2 4 years 10 months ago #7172

• zaheerkaka
Hi it shows on K2 items fine on our dev servers. Are you using any custom modified templates for K2?

Can I have a look at settings in backend if you send me access via Contact Us form?

Regards
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds
Website Security Test