Create Account
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Inexistan account

Inexistan account 7 years 10 months ago #2999

• idiel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi.
I bought the plug in, got it, but now, I cannot log in. It does not recognize any of my email addresses. I already sent an email about this in the "contact"section and noone answered!
thanks.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Inexistan account 7 years 9 months ago #3034

• zaheerkaka
Hi,

To buy the plugin you do not need to login. May be you purchased it without login? Or did you purchase a membership?

If you still having problem then please send email via Contact form with your membership details.

Regards

Re: Inexistan account 7 years 9 months ago #3096

• idiel
  • Fresh Boarder
I DID send THREE emails to contact... with NO answer. HOW can I get the plugin again do that I CAN ASK FOR SUPPORT?

thanks.
PLEASE DONT ASK ME TO SEND EVERYTHING YET AGAIN. I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM OVER A MONTH. THE PAYPAL ID TRANSACTION IS ID #8H322151LJ698235V)
PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Inexistan account 7 years 9 months ago #3181

• zaheerkaka
Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

I had a look for your transaction ID and I do not see any membership for this transaction id or your email address.

On our website users can purchase extensions without making an account so may be you never made an account or had any membership and purchased the extension with single download.

You can read upgrades policy here:
www.khawaib.co.uk/refund-a-upgrades-policy.html

Regards
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds